Need emergency sub plans for ELA? These 20 no-prep assignments are ready to print and use. They will keep your kids focused and engaged while you're away. All activities have clear instructions and an answer key is provided. Mix and match the activities to use for multiple days. Created for grades 9-10.
This Download Contains:
- Dystopian characteristics graphic organizer
- Hero's journey graphic organizer
- 3 vocabulary context clue assignments
- 2 poetry analysis worksheets
- 3 reading comprehension worksheets
- 3 RACE strategy writing prompts
- Ethos, pathos, and logos worksheet
- Types of conflict worksheet
- Test prep key terms
- Frayer model vocabulary activity
- Foreign phrases vocabulary
Teachers are saying...
"I was wanting to have a sub tub so that I wouldn't have to stress about making sub plans, or not having anything in the case I had to call in without having anything prepared! This was absolutely perfect and made my life 20x easier!"